Parts under the 6-year warranty include
Hydraulic pistons, Caster wheels, Five-star base, Chair mechanism (Tilt mechanism, hydraulic pistons, angle and height adjustors). Part under lifetime warranty includes broken, bent or deformed steel frame.
How to make a warranty claim
- For removable small parts such as pistons, wheels or five-star base, kindly email a photo or a video showing the defect(s) and/or problem(s), together with a copy of proof of purchase, for its verification to email@example.com. If a replacement is required, the company will send a new part. The shipping shall be covered by the company
- For big parts such as backrest, cushion, angle and height adjustors and tilt mechanism, kindly send a photo or a video showing the defect(s) and/or problem(s), together with a copy of proof of purchase and the defective part, for its verification to the following address: Back N Co., Ltd, 4/7 Senabodee Building 2, 1st Floor, Phaholyothin 11 Road, Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400. If a replacement is required, the company will send a new part. The client shall pay for the delivery of the defective part and the shipping of the new part shall be covered by the company
This warranty DOES NOT cover:
- All parts made of leather, fabric and memory foam No warranty
- Cuts or normal wear and tear of leather, PVC, PU or other surface materials
- Damage or defects caused or contributed to by alterations, modifications, improper storage, unauthorized repair, misuse, abuse, accidents, fire, transportation, acts of God, or other actions or events beyond reasonable control.
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions or warnings.
- Intentional damages inflicted against the chair.
- Products used for rental or commercial purposes such as rentals in events, internet cafés or others.
- Products without proof of purchase from authorized dealers or unprovable date of purchase.
- No warranty is offered for products which have gone beyond the period of warranty.
Note:After this period, warranty conditions are applied.